S Corporation Inc solves business challenges and provides ECM solutions. Our approach combines current technology with common-sense practicality. We specialize in using industry-standard programs as well as off-the-shelf applications. We work with you to customize your solution and streamline the transition so that it’s seamless. The result is the point, not the process.
You’ll wonder why you haven’t automated your practices before.
An enhanced ECM approach creates immediate value and adapts to new and changing business requirements in real time.
The twelve-year expertise of S Corporation Inc has been proven in high pressure legal settings, where hundreds of thousands of documents are involved, and where millions of dollars turn on the result
Imagine millions of documents that are vital to your business available on the nearest computer screen. Information that is organized and ready for instant recall that could otherwise take hours, even days to locate. Missing documents appear instantly just by giving the system a hint. Within seconds you can respond with a flash of brilliance or a point of order, while the opposition is leafing through files. Move case prep from a burden to a weapon.
S Corporation not only provides you with a smarter way to find information; we provide a smarter way to use it.
- Expert trial technology consultants in high-profile cases and trials
- Trial presentation services
- Display equipment and set-up
- Coordinate with opposing counsel and the court
- Permanently stamp archived documents with Bates Numbers
- Color exhibit labels
- Data recovery and forensics
S Corporation Inc will help you decrease or even eliminate exorbitant paper storage costs, save on clerical hours and lower distribution costs.
Imagine cabinets of files, now the size of a CD. Think of being able to secure and share those documents electronically, and reproduce them without any quality loss from the original. Think of a solution that keeps pace with growth and change without requiring a technology overhaul every few years. Think of an initial investment that in many cases costs little more per document than a photocopy.
You do the math; we’ll do the rest:
- Scanning – onsite service available
- Large format
- Mylar, transparency
- Photographs (from digital cameras or printed copies)
- Color, grayscale, black & white
- Microfiche, Microfilm, Aperture Cards
- Electronic conversion
- Audio, video
- ESI (electronically stored information) cursory review
- Disc duplication
- Transfer electronic files from network directories, fax servers and multifunction peripherals
- Bit map image of hard drives
- Recover data from damaged computers
- Rebuild damaged flash drives
S Corporation Inc transforms what is often considered a custodial function into competitive edge. Now, everyone in the organization has the ability to act immediately, using accumulated resources to bear upon any new situation. Within seconds you can be responding to a client’s request or leaping on a new business opportunity, leaving your competitors leafing through files. Or still trying to find them.
S Corporation Inc stays on the leading edge because our clients want service the way they want their data: insightful, accessible, affordable and now.
Have a problem? We’re here to help:
- Scanner Recommendations, Sales, and Configuration
- System Requirements & Architecture
- Process Analysis and Setup
- People Soft
- JD Edwards
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Infinite Campus
- Case Map